Building Wealth 101: How to Achieve Success Through Real Estate
Read along as a veteran real estate success opens his book of secrets for new investors to read. Al Chapman's book will bring you success in all these areas and more: * Find your first real estate deal * Locate motivated sellers * Finance the deal * Make an offer on a property * Build your investment team * Manage your rental property * Find and keep quality tenants and most importantly - Retire quickly... and WEALTHY!
- Dewey Decimal: 332
- Physical Description: 5.0"x7.9"x0.6"; 0.4 lb; 176 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2005-01-21
- Business & Investing -- Investing -- General
- Business & Investing -- Investing -- General AAS
- Business & Investing -- General
- Business & Investing -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books