Includes index. Pt. 1. Management Guide. Ch. 1. Intranet Success Stories. Ch. 2. Business Efficiency Tools. Ch. 3. Implementing an Intranet. Ch. 4. Server Layout and Maintenance. Ch. 5. Intranet Discussion Groups. Ch. 6. An Active Intranet -- Pt. 2. Employee Hands-On Guide. Ch. 7. Windows for Intranets. Ch. 8. Browsers: Your Intranet Needs a Standard. Ch. 9. Intranet Mail and News. Ch. 10. Intranet Publishing Lessons. Ch. 11. Intranet Graphics. Ch. 12. Bringing Your Intranet to Life -- App. A. Electronic Copyrights -- App. B. Continuing Education.
- LCC: HD30.385
- Dewey Decimal: 658/.05436
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xii, 321 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
- Intranets (Computer networks) -- Management
- Intranets (Computer networks) -- Design and construction
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books