Buddhism and postmodernity: Zen, Huayan, and the possibility of Buddhist postmodern ethics
Includes bibliographical references (p. 255-271) and index.
- LCC: B162
- Dewey Decimal: 294.3/3614997
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xii, 283 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (cloth : alk. paper)
- Nonfiction -- Philosophy -- Eastern -- General
- Nonfiction -- Philosophy -- Eastern -- General AAS
- Nonfiction -- Philosophy -- Movements -- Feminist
- Nonfiction -- Philosophy -- General
- Nonfiction -- Philosophy -- General AAS
- Nonfiction -- Women's Studies -- Feminist Theory
- Religion & Spirituality -- Buddhism -- General
- Religion & Spirituality -- Buddhism -- General AAS
- Philosophy, Buddhist
- Postmodernism -- Religious aspects -- Buddhism
- Zen Buddhism -- Doctrines
- Hua yan Buddhism -- Doctrines
- Buddhist ethics
- Buddhist philosophy
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books