Bryce's Canadian base ball guide for 1876 containing constitution and by-laws, playing rules and championship code of the Canadian Association of Base Ball Players, adopted at the Convention held in Toronto, April 7, 1876: together with instructions for playing the game, hints on training and club management, duties of umpires, etc.: also, brief history of the Canadian championship with some of the notable games played in the Dominion during the past two seasons, and other information of interest to Canadian base ball players
Cover title: Base ball guide, 1876. Original issued in series: Popular Bryce's books ; no. 1. Filmed from a copy of the original publication held by the Metropolitan Toronto Library, Canadian History Department.Ottawa : Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions,1981. 67 p. : col. ill.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 1 microfiche (44 fr.) : ill.
- Baseball -- Canada -- Rules
- Baseball teams -- Canada
- Baseball clubs -- Canada
- Baseball -- Yearbooks
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books