Bruce Springsteen: In His Own Words (In Their Own Words)
This unique book, Bruce tells his own story from his unhappy school days in New Jersey to his superstar lifestyle in Beverly Hills. Extrovert on stage, introvert off, Springsteen has retained his dignity through 25 years as Americas foremost rock performer. Here, is what he has had to say about his life and work, and his place in American society. B/w photos.
- Dewey Decimal: 790
- Physical Description: 7.0"x10.0"x0.3"; 0.7 lb; 96 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2000-11
- Biographies & Memoirs -- Arts & Literature -- Composers & Musicians -- Rock
- Biographies & Memoirs -- Arts & Literature -- Composers & Musicians -- General
- Biographies & Memoirs -- Arts & Literature -- Entertainers
- Biographies & Memoirs -- Arts & Literature -- General
- Biographies & Memoirs -- General
- Entertainment -- Music -- Musical Genres -- Rock
- Entertainment -- Music -- General
- Entertainment -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books