British Columbia, its agricultural and commercial capabilities and the advantages it offers for emigration purposes
Also available online as part of: Our roots/Nos Racines. Filmed from a copy of the original publication held by the Library of the Public Archives of Canada.Ottawa :Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions,1980.1 microfiche.(CIHM/ICMH microfiche series = CIHM/ICMH collection de microfiches ; no 16236)
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 45 p. : ill., map ; 21 cm.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books