Bringing learning to life: the Reggio approach to early childhood education
Includes bibliographical references and index. Foreword / Carlina Rinaldi -- 1. January - The Arc of a Day. The Start of the Day. Beginning with the Kindergarten. Moving to the Newport Room. Midday. The Afternoon -- 2. February - The Power of Partnership with Parents. Building Relationships: The Parents and the School. Forms and Structures for Parent Participation. Parents Speak to Visiting Educators. Reflections on Our Lives with Parents -- 3. March - Teachers Living in Collaboration. Learning Together Away from Home. Looking at Ourselves Through Amelia's Eyes. Organizing Our Work and Making It Visible. Growing and Changing over Time -- 4. April - Living in a Place That Is Alive. Roots: Developing a Sense of Place. Transforming Our Spaces: Transforming Ourselves. Atelier Room Parents. Atelier Metaphors -- 5. May - What Are the Children Learning? "The Pattern That Connects" World-Making. The Scent Project -- 6. June - Returning to Italy. Day 1: Meeting the Town and the Group. Day 2: A New View of School.
- Dewey Decimal: 372.21
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xii, 212 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Amazon.com -- Nonfiction -- Education -- General
- Amazon.com -- Nonfiction -- Education -- Preschool & Kindergarten
- Education, Preschool -- Philosophy
- Early childhood education -- Philosophy
- Education, Preschool -- Italy -- Reggio Emilia
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books