Bring history alive!: a sourcebook for teaching United States history
A resource manual created by teachers and for teachers who wish to engage in an inquiry-based approach to historical knowledge and historical understanding.
"October 1996"--P. iv. "Resource manual created by teachers and for teachers. It is presented for the consideration of those who wish to engage in an inquiry-based approach to historical knowledge and historical understanding." Includes bibliographical references (p. 219-244).
- LCC: E175.8
- Dewey Decimal: 973/.07
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: vi, 244 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- United States -- History -- Study and teaching
- Academic Standards
- Elementary Secondary Education
- History Instruction
- Instructional materials
- Resource Materials
- Social studies
- United States history
- Guides, Classroom -- Teacher
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books