Brave new brain: conquering mental illness in the era of the genome
Includes bibliographical references (p. -353) and index.
- LCC: RC455.4
- Dewey Decimal: 616.89/042
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xii, 368 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Mental illness
- Mental illness -- Genetic aspects
- Human genome
- Mental Disorders -- Popular Works
- Mental Disorders -- genetics -- Popular Works
- Genome, Human -- popular works
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books