Braun is not merely a trademark; it stands for an allencompassing concept. For the last five decades, this concept has spawned innovative products with an unprecedented regularity that begs to be explained - especially as the era spanned by the history of Braun design is not exactly one characterized by continuity. Instead, the second half of the 20th century witnessed a dramatic change in living conditions.
- Dewey Decimal: 338
- Physical Description: 6.7"x7.6"x1.4"; 2.6 lb; 504 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2010-03-16
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books