Boat Camping Haida Gwaii, Revised Second Edition: A Small Vessel Guide (Travel Holiday Guides)
With information on ancient native settlements, hiddencampsites and everything in between, Boat Camping HaidaGwaii offers a fascinating and comprehensive marine guide to the wild beauty of the Queen Charlotte Islands for kayakers and other small vessel operators. The book has a wide range of informative maps and numerous photographs of the Queen Charlotte coast,offering meticulously field-tested paddling and boating routes to the islands' majestic attractions. Detailed descriptions are given of each campsite and special appendices are provided with helpful hints on bear safety, tides and currents. The book also contains invaluable information about the history and culture of the Haida, the indigenous people of the Queen Charlotte Islands. This guide's comprehensive information will be valuable to kayakers, canoeists, those in small motorboats and everyone interested in exploring this unique area.
- Dewey Decimal: 917.1112045
- Physical Description: 8.5"x10.7"x0.5"; 1.2 lb; 176 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-03-15
- Outdoors & Nature -- Hiking & Camping -- Camping
- Sports -- Water Sports -- Boating
- Travel -- Canada -- Provinces -- British Columbia
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books