Includes bibliographical references (p. -297) and index. Reader, I married me : becoming a feminist critic -- F-words : an essay on the essay -- Blue studio : gender arcades -- Manifests -- Marble paper : toward a feminist "history of poetry" -- Propounding modernist maleness : how Pound managed a muse -- Lorine Niedecker, the anonymous : gender, class, genre, and resistances -- The gendered marvelous : Barbara Guest, surrealism, and feminist reception -- "Uncannily in the open" : in light of Oppen -- On Drafts : a memorandum of understanding -- Haibun : "draw your draft" -- Inside the middle of a long poem.
- LCC: PS310
- Dewey Decimal: 811/5093522
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: x, 302 p. ; 23 cm.
- American poetry -- 20th century -- History and criticism
- Feminism and literature -- United States -- History -- 20th century
- Poetry -- Authorship -- Sex differences -- History -- 20th century
- Women and literature -- United States -- History -- 20th century
- American poetry -- Women authors -- History and criticism
- Feminist poetry, American -- History and criticism
- Sex role in literature
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books