Blake of the "Rattlesnake" or, The man who saved England: a story of torpedo warfare in 189
Facsim of ed. published: London : Tower Publ., 1895. Interior illustrations by the author.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: vi, 269 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (correct)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books