Blackstone's Statutes on Planning Law (Blackstones Statute Books)
"Blackstone's Statute Books" is a series designed for student use throughout the course, and now covers all the main law subjects. The series has been produced following careful research of the syllabuses of most law courses. As a result, the authors have been able to produce a concise collection of relevant statutes, eliminating some of the non-essential material and concentrating on the more important statutes. This edition of planning law has been updated to take account of: The Town and Country Planning (General Permitted Development) Order 1995; The Town and Country Planning (General Develpoment Procedure) Order 1995; and The Environment Act 1995. It also includes coverage of alterations in the structure of local government in England and Wales. Victor Moore is the editor of "Journal of Planning and Environmental Law", and David Hughes is co-editor of "Environmental Law and Management".
- Physical Description: 5.9"x8.5"x1.2"; 1.6 lb; 444 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1995-10-31
- Law -- Environmental & Natural Resources Law
- Law -- Practical Guides -- Real Estate
- Education & Reference
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books