The Blackstone's Police Investigators' Manual 2007 is the only official study text (along with the Investigators' Workbook 2008) for the National Investigators' Exam (NIE) which is taken as part of Phase 1 of the Initial Crime Investigators' Development Programme. Based on the bestselling Blackstone's Police Manuals, it provides legal information which is relevant to the role of a junior investigator, specifically in the areas of Property Offences, Assaults, Drugs, Firearms & Defenses, Sexual Offences, Offences Against Children and Evidence. Now in its sixth edition, this Manual is fully updated for 2007 and 2008 with reference to the 2007 Fraud Act and all recent legislative changes in the UK.
- Dewey Decimal: 363.250941
- Physical Description: 8.0"x11.4"x1.3"; 3.2 lb; 550 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2008-02-09
- Nonfiction -- Current Events -- Poverty -- Social Services & Welfare
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- General
- Law -- General
- Law -- Criminal Law -- Law Enforcement
- Law -- Perspectives on Law -- Non-US Legal Systems
- Law -- Practical Guides -- General
- Law -- English Law -- Courts & Procedures
- Professional & Technical -- Law -- Criminal Law -- Law Enforcement
- Professional & Technical -- Law -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books