Biznets: The "Webopoly" Future of Business--Winning Strategies from the Online Big Six
* WHY DO SOME WEBSITES WIN BIG, while others come in a distant second? * WHAT DOES IT TAKE to win online? * WHAT DIFFERENTIATES the winners from the also-rans? BIZNETS examines the e-commerce strategies behind the success of the "Big Six" online retailers Amazon, Dell, eBay, Quixtar, Sears, Tesco to uncover what accounts for their continued popularity and profitability.BIZNETS shows what all businesses can learn from the "Big Six" as the Internet revolution continues.
- Dewey Decimal: 658.84
- Physical Description: 6.1"x9.1"x0.7"; 0.7 lb; 154 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2006-03-01
- Business & Investing -- Management & Leadership -- Systems & Planning
- Business & Investing -- Industries & Professions -- E-commerce
- Computers & Internet -- Business & Culture -- E-Commerce
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books