Biological identification with computers: proceedings of a meeting held at King's College, Cambridge, 27 and 28 September, 1973
Includes index. "Classified bibliography of computers and identification" by R. J. Pankhurst: p. 299-304.
- LCC: QH83
- Dewey Decimal: 574/.01/2
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: x, 333 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Biology -- Data processing
- Plants -- Identification
- Biology -- Classification -- Data processing -- Congresses
- Biological specimens -- Identification -- Data processing -- Congresses
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books