Beyond the Basics: A Text for Advanced Legal Writing, 3d
This how-to writing guide helps lawyers and law students master the full array of legal writing tasks and become adept and agile writers. While chapters focus on specific legal writing tasks, they also teach sophisticated writing techniques and how to use them effectively in a legal context. Chapters cover statutes, jury instructions, contracts, issues, objective and persuasive statements of fact, discussion sections and arguments, pleadings, documents for motion practice, interrogatories, correspondence (including electronic forms), opinion letters, wills and trusts, and research papers.
- Physical Description: 528 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2012-10-17
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books