Beyond bodies: rainmaking and sense making in Tanzania
Includes bibliographical references (p. -247) and index.
- LCC: GN473.6
- Dewey Decimal: 305.896/39067826
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xviii, 261 p. : ill., geneal. table, maps, ports. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Rain-making rites -- Tanzania -- Iramba District
- Isanzu (African people) -- Rites and ceremonies
- Iramba District (Tanzania) -- Social life and customs
- Sex role -- Tanzania -- Iramba District
- Social epistemology
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books