Beyond Bird Units! Thinking and Understanding in Information-Rich and Technology-Rich Environments
Since the publication of the original best selling edition, the authors and users have discovered even more effective ways of constructing super learning experiences. Thus, every unit of study represented in the original volume has been updated and improved to demonstrate powerful ways of boosting thinking and learning through technology. The book provides 18 powerful instructional designs with examples across the disciplines and grade levels that can be used by teachers, teacher librarians, and teacher technologist to maximize both content knowledge and 21st Century Skills. And, at the conclusion of each learning experience, the authors demonstratemetacognitive strategies to probe what was learned and how future learning experiences can be improved. An essential tool for collaborative construction and assessment of learning!
- Physical Description: 8.3"x10.6"x0.6"; 1.3 lb; 150 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2011-10-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books