Between apartheid and capitalism: conversations with South African socialists
Includes bibliographical references (p. 155-164) and index. Editor's introduction -- The dynamics of reform / Mark Swilling -- Strategy and tactics / Devan Pillay and Karl van Holdt -- The Communist Party and the left / Jeremy Cronin -- Reform in historical perspective / Colin Bundy -- Socialists and the trade unions / Moses Mayekiso -- National liberation and socialist revolution / Neville Alexander -- Afterword : Social contract or socialism?
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 171 p. ; 20 cm.
- Socialists -- South Africa -- Attitudes
- Socialism -- South Africa
- Capitalism -- South Africa
- Apartheid -- South Africa
- Anti-apartheid movements -- South Africa
- Socialists -- South Africa -- Interviews
- Labor unions -- South Africa
- South Africa -- Politics and government -- 1978-1989
- South Africa -- Economic policy
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books