Better, Stronger, Faster: Build it, Scale it, Flog it - The Entrepreneur's Guide to Success in Business
Fifty per cent of new businesses fail in the first three years. Many good businesses have failed because of the poor advice they received. If they had focused on the key issues and received the right guidance, many of these failed businesses would still be here today. "Better, Stronger, Faster" is a benchmark book for the business builder that is both an intelligent and informative guide, and a resource that addresses the hard issues and helps the reader to avoid the many start up pitfalls. In the book, Brad Rosser: demystifies the 'secrets of the successful entrepreneur' smokescreen that self-serving business gurus like to hide behind; provides insight and advice based on his first hand experience at the sharp end; shows that building a successful business can be done by anyone with the right application; helps readers develop the skills, confidence and motivation to get up and have a go for themselves; and, tackles the non-trivial, hard-hitting and sometimes controversial issues of entrepreneurial business building.
- Physical Description: 6.2"x9.3"x1.2"; 1.3 lb; 320 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2009-08-31
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books