"Best Love, Rosie" is the much anticipated last novel from Nuala O'- Faolain, who sadly passed away in May 2008. It tells the story of Rosie, a modern, well-travelled woman, who has had interesting work and lovers in her early life, now facing the challenges of middle-age, and her elderly aunt, Min, trapped by circumstances in the lifeless Dublin milieu (stuck in a rut in sleepy Dublin). When they get an opportunity to travel to New York, the story takes an intriguing turn. 'My head is with Min. But my heart is with her niece, my dear Rosie.' (Nuala O'Faolain).
- Physical Description: 5.3"x8.4"x1.5"; 1.2 lb; 446 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2009-05-31
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books