The Phoenix metropolitan area, sprawling across the Valley of the Sun, is one of Arizona's most popular visitor destinations. The city and its suburbs offer superb hiking trails in the vast and spectacular Sonoran Desert. Best Easy Day Hikes Phoenix will direct you to some of the best short hiking trails on Squaw Peak, McDonald Mountain and in Lost Dutchman State Park. Best Easy Day Hikes Phoenix includes concise descriptions and detailed maps of mostly short, easy-to-follow trails that lead to some of the most scenic destinations in the area. With hikes varying from half-hour strolls to full-day adventures, Best Easy Day Hikes Phoenix is for everyone, including families.
- Physical Description: 4.3"x7.0"x0.4"; 114 pages; 0.2 lb
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2000-01-01
- Amazon.com -- Outdoors & Nature -- Hiking & Camping -- Excursion Guides -- General
- Amazon.com -- Outdoors & Nature -- Hiking & Camping -- Excursion Guides -- United States -- Arizona
- Amazon.com -- Outdoors & Nature -- Hiking & Camping -- Walking
- Amazon.com -- Travel -- United States -- Regions -- West -- Mountain
- Amazon.com -- Travel -- United States -- States -- Arizona -- General
- Amazon.com -- Travel -- United States -- States -- Arizona -- Phoenix
- Amazon.com -- Sports -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books