The story of a man's encounter with the harsh realities of life while trying to validate his identity. The plot is unique, it twist and turns while building to an explosive and surprising climax. Packed with intrigue, drama and thrilling surprises, which unravel a series of explosive mysteries and personal encounters, and masterfully synchronizes a multitude of mayhem, a series of tense circumstances, strange family ties, and a murder. Set in the old south where an interracial union as well as dysfunctional relationships and undesirable connections between members of a privileged family, adds more tension and heightens the drama in this family of misfits who find themselves lacking proper guidance and moral conscious.
- Physical Description: 397 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2004-08
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books