The world's most expensive production car, the Bentley Continental R is a masterpiece that combines aerospace derived technology with the best of coachmaking skills. For this book the author was given unprecedented access to all the key personnel involved in the car's production. Rolls-Royce Chairman, Peter Ward, reveals the company's production strategy and why he is determined that Bentley wil retain its utterly distinct identity.
- Physical Description: 10.2"x14.0"x1.2"; 4.2 lb; 192 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 1992-11
- Crafts, Hobbies & Home -- Antiques & Collectibles -- Reference
- Professional & Technical -- Automotive -- Classic Cars
- Education & Reference
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books