"Being down": challenging violence in urban schools
Includes bibliographical references (p. 157-164) and index. t.
- LCC: LB3013.32
- Dewey Decimal: 373.17/82
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: x, 175 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
- School violence -- United States -- Prevention -- Case studies
- Education, Urban -- Social aspects -- United States -- Case studies
- Socially handicapped teenagers -- Education -- United States -- Case studies
- Teenagers with social disabilities -- Education -- United States -- Case studies
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books