Behind the Scenes of Breast Cancer: A News Anchor Tells Her Story of Body and Soul Recovery
In this inspiring and practical book and DVD, five-year-cancer-free survivor and leading news anchor Brenda Ladun addresses the physical and spiritual concerns of anyone who is facing or has gone through cancer treatments, especially breast cancer treatments. Using her professional reporting talents and drawing from her own personal experiences, she interviews a physical therapist, fitness specialist, massage therapist, personal trainer, registered dietician, swim instructor, and plastic surgeon who daily help women survive breast cancer. An investigative reporting–style DVD, included with the book, reveals the misperceptions patients often have and provides helpful advice on surviving and learning to thrive again. Included are interviews with the experts, illustrations of methods for recovery, and information about the health care regimens Brenda personally used to regain mobility, flexibility, good skin and hair, and an optimistic outlook. Brenda's faith and reliance on God shine throughout.
- Dewey Decimal: 248.8619699449
- Physical Description: 208 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2007-09-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books