Becomings: explorations in time, memory, and futures
Includes bibliographical references and index. Becoming ... An Introduction -- Pt. 1. The Becoming of the World. 1. Thinking the New: Of Futures Yet Unthought / Elizabeth Grosz. 2. Deleuze, Diagrams, and the Open-Ended Becoming of the World / Manuel De Landa. 3. Diagram and Diagnosis / John Rajchman. 4. Becoming an Epistemologist / Linda Martin Alcoff -- Pt. 2. Knowing and Doing Otherwise. 5. The Time of the Glance: Toward Becoming Otherwise / Edward S. Casey. 6. Flows of Desire and the Body-Becoming / Dorothea Olkowski. 7. A Grammar of Becoming: Strategy, Subjectivism, and Style / Claire Colebrook. 8. Klossowski or Thoughts-Becoming / Eleanor Kaufman -- Pt. 3. Global Futures. 9. The Duree of the Techno-Body / Gail Weiss. 10. Spectral Nationality: The Living-On [sur-vie] of the Postcolonial Nation in Neocolonial Globalization / Pheng Cheah. 11. Innocence / Alphonso Lingis.
- LCC: BD638
- Dewey Decimal: 115
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: vi, 250 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (paper)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books