Beatles Gear: All the Fab Four's Instruments from Stage to Studio (Book)
This landmark book details exactly which guitars, drums, amplifiers and keyboards The Beatles used at the key points of their relatively brief but entirely revolutionary career - from the formation of the Quarry Men in the 1950s to the dissolution of The Beatles in 1970. It provides a fascinating fresh insight into Beatles history from an entirely new viewpoint, and along the way many myths are exploded and dozens of stories told for the first time.
- Dewey Decimal: 784
- Physical Description: 10.0"x12.6"x1.0"; 3.9 lb; 300 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2010-01-15
- Biographies & Memoirs -- Arts & Literature -- Composers & Musicians -- General
- Entertainment -- Music -- History & Criticism
- Entertainment -- Music -- Instruments & Performers -- Guitar
- Entertainment -- Music -- Instruments & Performers -- Percussion
- Entertainment -- Music -- Instruments & Performers -- General
- Entertainment -- Music -- Musical Genres -- Rock
- Entertainment -- Music -- Reference -- General
- Entertainment -- Music -- General
- Entertainment -- Pop Culture -- Music -- Beatles -- General
- Entertainment -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books