Beach Lane: A Chesapeake Shores Novel (Chesapeake Shores Series)
In the close-knit community of Chesapeake Shores, Maryland, Susie OBrien and Mack Franklins not dating claim befuddles everyone, especially since the two spend every spare minute together. Susies thrilled when their friendship finally heats up. Then, just when happily-ever-after seems within reach, Mack loses the job he loves and Susie faces a devastating diagnosis. But OBriens always unite in a crisis. Even her cousin Jess, Susies rival for most of their lives, becomes her staunchest supporter especially when Macks former lover comes to town. The stakes are higher than ever before, but Susies definitely up to the challenge...as long as Macks right there by her side. Woods amazing grasp of human nature make[s] this story universal. RT Book Reviews on Driftwood Cottage
- Dewey Decimal: 813.54
- Physical Description: 5.4"x7.5"x0.6"; 0.1 lb
- Edition Info: Audio CD; 2011-05-31
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books