Basic Legal Research Workbook, Fourth Edition, teaches students about the research process and the scope and organization of research materials available to them. With balanced coverage of traditional print and current electronic sources, this proven-effective workbook encourages independent, experiential learning through well-crafted problems that develop gradually in complexity. Now in its fourth edition, this thoughtful revision features a new page design that is exceptionally attractive and readable. Updated throughout, with new problem sets for all of the exercises, the Fourth Edition covers the latest user interface improvements from WestlawNext and LexisNexis. Basic Legal Research Workbook, now in its Fourth Edition, continues to build on its strengths: a logical, intuitive organization coverage that mirrors research sources typically studied in first-year Legal Research, including both traditional and electronic sources library exercises, presented at graduating levels of difficulty, from basic source exercises to those requiring more advanced research skills print assignments that can work in multiple jurisdictions, reducing the demand on single library sources New to the Fourth Edition: an attractive, new, and even easier to use page design instruction and exercises that teach the new user interface enhancements from WestlawNext and LexisNexis updated problem sets for all exercises
- Dewey Decimal: 340
- Physical Description: 8.5"x11.0"x0.5"; 1.1 lb; 179 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2011-08-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books