Tulane Univ., New Orleans, LA. Workbook provides an introduction to EMS, non-traumatic emergencies, trauma, special patient populations, and special topics. Includes multiple-choice and short-answer questions, and other exercises. Previous edition: c2001. Softcover.
- Dewey Decimal: 610
- Physical Description: 8.2"x10.6"x1.1"; 2.5 lb; 512 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2002-07-26
- Medicine -- Allied Health Professions -- Emergency Medical Services
- Medicine -- Reference -- General
- Medicine -- Specialties -- Emergency Medicine
- Medicine -- General
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Allied Health Professions -- Emergency Medical Services
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Medicine -- Reference -- General
- Science -- Reference -- Medical -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books