One diagnostic test and three full-length model SAT Subject Tests in Physics reflect the most recent actual tests in length, subject matter, and degree of difficulty. All questions are answered and explained. New self-assessment guides after each test are designed to help test-takers improve their scores. An extensive subject review covers all topics on the SAT Subject Test, including mechanics, thermodynamics, electricity and magnetism, atomic structure, and more. The authors also explain the methodology used in solving physics problems, present a basic math review, provide additional practice questions with answers, and offer test-taking tips.
- Dewey Decimal: 378
- Physical Description: 368 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-08-01
- Professional & Technical -- Professional Science -- Physics -- General
- Reference -- Education -- Test Guides - College & University -- SAT & PSAT
- Science -- Physics -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books