This is the only bankruptcy casebook with two co-authors who not only teach bankruptcy but serve as bankruptcy judges. Together, the four co-authors have taught bankruptcy courses at more than 20 very different law schools. Drawing on this experience, they have prepared original text, problems, and edited cases with three goals in mind: (1) introduce students to one new bankruptcy concept at a time, (2) show students the connection among the various concepts and (3) give the students a sense of how these bankruptcy concepts are used not only in bankruptcy cases but also in transactions.
- Dewey Decimal: 346
- Physical Description: 7.5"x10.0"x1.1"; 2.4 lb; 513 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2010-06-04
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books