Bankruptcy Code, Rules and Official Forms, June 2011 Law School Edition
This statutory supplement can be used with any law school bankruptcy casebook. This edition includes the current Bankruptcy Code and related provisions of titles 18 and 28 of the United States Code, including court rules and the current bankruptcy court fee schedule, the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure and Interim Amendments, the Official Forms, related uniform laws, and federal tax lien statutes Internal Revenue Code.
- Physical Description: 1222 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2011-06-14
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books