In this new rendition of Bagehot's English Constitution, Paul Smith presents the first (1867) edition, together with the original conclusion, as well as Bagehot's introduction to the second edition of 1872. All the usual student-friendly features of the Cambridge Texts series are present, including introduction, bibliography, biographies and annotation.
Cover; Half-title; Series-title; Title; Copyright; Contents; Editor s introduction; Principal events in Bagehot s life; Note on the text and annotation; THE ENGLISH CONSTITUTION; Biographical notes on persons mentioned in the text; Bibliographical note; Index; Electronic reproduction.Available via World Wide Web.
- Dewey Decimal: 342.4102
- Physical Description: 293 p.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.)
- Bagehot, Walter
- Constitutional law - Great Britain
- Constitutional history
- Constitutional law
- Electronic books
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books