AutoCAD® 2011 delivers new and exciting tools to help the designer meet today's challenges whatever they may be! Luckily, we're here to assist you in mastering both vintage and cutting edge tools One Step at a Time. AutoCAD 2011: One Step at a Time includes detailed instructions for Parametric Constraints - Geometric and Dimensional, the new Navigation Bar, Transparency, the ribbon's new Hatch panels, and AutoCAD's new approach to both Polylines and Splines! But don't worry, we still include complete discussions on the older tools, including: the Ribbon, Navigation Wheels and Cubes, Quick View and Quick Drawing, the Action Recorder, the MText Editor, and even the ever-growing stable of Layer tools!All-in-all, you won't find a better foundation for your eventual studies of three-dimensional design anywhere! (Check out our companion text, 3D AutoCAD 2011: One Step at a Time, for a complete discussion of AutoCAD's new free-form design tools!) Within these pages, you'll find solid gold tools, tips, and techniques - all wrapped up in our famous hands-on, step-by-step instructional approach that still leads the pack in AutoCAD texts. Inside: o Thousands of graphics to show you how to accomplish a task o Dozens of exercises (and access to more web-based exercises) to enhance your understanding o The best, user-friendly, down-to-earth, keep-it-simple, task-oriented instructions and explanations available to AutoCAD students anywhere! o Access to many web-based tools, references, and supplements that will familiarize you with other methods of doing things o Unique access to our author via web-based communication tools Timothy Sean Sykes' friendly style and mastery of the material makes readers and students alike feel as though he's sitting at their elbow while they work. Indeed, his availability to his students and readers makes him unique in the textbook world!
- Physical Description: 8.3"x10.7"x1.6"; 3.3 lb; 700 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-03-15
- Computers & Internet -- Graphic Design
- Computers & Internet -- Programming -- Graphics & Multimedia
- Professional & Technical -- Engineering
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books