Austrian History Yearbook 2002 (Austrian History Yearbook)
Founded in 1965 by R. John Rath, the Austrian History Yearbook remains the only English-language journal devoted to the history of the territories in Central Europe that were formerly under Habsburg rule and now comprise the modern states of Austria, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, Croatia, and parts of Italy, Poland, Ukraine, and Romania. The collapse of the Soviet Union and the search for stability in the former Eastern bloc has brought an upsurge of interest in the region's Habsburg heritage.
- Dewey Decimal: 943
- Physical Description: 7.0"x9.9"x0.3"; 1.2 lb; 256 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2002-10
- History -- Europe -- Austria
- History -- Europe -- Hungary
- History -- Europe -- General AAS
- History -- Historical Study -- Reference
- History -- World -- General
- Reference -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books