The Australian Wine Vintages 2006 Gold Book is the worlds number-1 selling pocket wine guide, having sold over 900,000 copies worldwide since its 1979 introduction. Updated annually, the Gold Book is arguably the planets premier must-have guide to every drinkable wine produced in Australia and a handy resource for not only the ordinary consumer, but also the avid wine collector. "A year's good drinking for the price of a single bottle." In its 23rd Edition, and long considered the bible, the Gold Book is a 430-page, five-color, hardcover, pocket-sized encyclopedia, which includes over 15,170 entries, 1,818 wines from 410 winemakers and full-color reproductions of virtually each wine label. Each wine is ranked out of a maximum of 5 stars by author Robin Bradley (including some superb wines which earn the Gold Star status - among the great wines of the world) In addition, the winemaker rates each vintage of each wine (from 1 to 7) and stipulates the ideal year to drink it. There is also a dollar value calculated for every entry (except where the ideal time to have drunk the wine is prior to now).
- Dewey Decimal: 641
- Physical Description: 3.6"x7.5"x0.9"; 0.9 lb; 430 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2005-08-30
- Cooking, Food & Wine -- Drinks & Beverages -- Spirits
- Cooking, Food & Wine -- Drinks & Beverages -- General
- Cooking, Food & Wine -- Drinks & Beverages -- General AAS
- Cooking, Food & Wine -- General
- Cooking, Food & Wine -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books