The inclusion of the newly released AS5 Auditing Standard makes this text the most up to date auditing text on the market. Its been written so that it is current with all issues inherent in accounting and auditing practice, particularly in public accounting firms including coverage of the creation of the Public Companies Accounting Oversight Board, the passage of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, and all of the major pronouncements issued by the AICPA. Its also a leader in fraud coverage and is accompanied by the Apollo Shoes Casebook, the only standalone FRAUD audit case on the market (available online on the books website). The text is also designed to provide flexibility for instructors; the twelve chapters focus on the auditing process while the eight modules provide additional topics that can be taught at the instructors discretion without interrupting the flow of the text.
- Dewey Decimal: 657
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2007-12-14
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books