Auditing and Accounting Cases: Investigating Issues of Fraud and Professional Ethics
The approach used by Thibodeau and Freier emphasizes the substantial benefits of using real-life case examples in helping to impart knowledge related to the practice of auditing. This type of approach has long been acknowledged as a superior manner in which to teach. Since the authors present the concepts of auditing using actual corporate contexts, they seek to provided students with a real-life appreciation of these issues and clearly demonstrate the value of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 and the post-Sarbanes technical audit guidance. The Third Edition has been updated to reflect all of the major changes happening in todays society with actual companies such as Enron, WorldCom, Qwest, Sunbeam, that have become synonymous with the capital markets crisis in confidence. With 45 different short cases, instructors can assign 8 to 9 different cases for each of four different semesters.
- Dewey Decimal: 657.450973
- Physical Description: 6.3"x9.0"x0.5"; 0.8 lb; 288 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-03-23
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books