"Two of the four authors of the text, Lieutenant Colonel Gerald P. Stadler and Major Arthur V. Grant, Jr., designed the maps...."--Foreward. Edward J. Krasnoborski and his assistant George W. Giddings drafted the maps. The foreward indicates the atlas was developed and designed under the auspices of the Department of History, United States Military Academy to support the new text, The American Civil War (973.73 / Am35). "Thomas E. Griess, series editor."
- LCC: G1201
- Dewey Decimal: 911
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 1 atlas (, 58 leaves) : all col. maps ; 35 x 27 cm.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books