At eighteen, Senth Antonello already holds a lofty position in the elite Thieves' Guild. Drugged since puberty to suppress his feral half-feline side, nothing suppresses his other half, a daredevil who lives for risk. Before his master hires him out to a Better, an enhanced woman with addictive, pleasure-laced pheromones, the man offers him a deal too good to pass up. Finish the job successfully and he will buy Senth's older brother and free him. The job? Grab-and-go. The downside? Senth must remain a virgin, no matter how beautiful or tempting the woman. Captain NarrAy Jorlan is twenty-five, a career officer, and determined to regain the technology stolen from her murdered parents. She hires a pro to steal it back. Unlike most Betters, NarrAy masters her powerful sex pheromones that addict her partners to her. Yet every moment with this sexually inexperienced young thief makes her wetter, hungrier, and more eager to taste and touch every part of his body. Surely she can steal a kiss or two from a thief without losing control. Can't she give in just a little, without risking him being at the mercy of her pleasure? Publisher's Note: This book is a substantially re-edited, revised edition previously released by another publisher, and contains explicit sexual content, graphic language, and situations that some readers may find objectionable: Anal play, dubious consent, ménage (m/f/m), violence.
- Dewey Decimal: 813
- Physical Description: 5.5"x8.4"x0.9"; 0.9 lb; 314 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-07-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books