Assisting research students from non-traditional backgrounds: a collection of essays presenting perspectives and experiences of students, academic staff and university administrators on assisting non-traditional students to appreciate the requirements, culture and practices associated with extended research investigations
Includes bibliographical references.
- Dewey Decimal: 378.194220994
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: vi, 150 p. ; 25 cm.
- Universities and colleges -- Australia -- Graduate work
- Minorities -- Education (Higher) -- Australia
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books