Asset-Based Lending: The Complete Guide to Originating, Evaluating, and Managing Asset-Based Loans, Leasing, and Factoring
The comprehensive book is instrumental in giving banks greater control over their loan portfolio quality and conpetitive edge over other instituions doing business in the area. Asset-Based Lending defines lending controls and policies, assessing collateral and borrower quality, loan pricing, collateral control and much more, including: Cash collateral accounts, commingling funds and controlling payments and advances; Completing notes, security agreements and other documents; Accounts receivable and inventory lending; Chattel paper, notes, machinery and equipment; Third party leasing; Outside audits and examinations; Factoring.
- Physical Description: 466 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 1995-06
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books