Assessment of the problem of fish-eating birds in inland fisheries in England and Wales: summary report: report to the Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food (MAFF Project VC0104)
At head of title: Directorate of Fisheries Research. "A MAFF funded project: part of a co-ordinated research programme with the Department of the Environment, Environment Agency, and Welsh Office.". Includes bibliographical references (p. 47-48).
- LCC: SH329
- Dewey Decimal: 639.9/77/0941
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 48 p : ill. (some col.), maps (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Fish stock assessment -- Great Britain
- Cormorants -- Food -- Great Britain
- Mergansers -- Food -- Great Britain
- Freshwater fishes -- Great Britain
- Predation (Biology) -- Great Britain
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books