Art of the postmodern era: from the late 1960s to the early 1990s
Includes bibliographical references (p. 557-616) and index.
- LCC: N6512
- Dewey Decimal: 709/.04/5
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxx, 636 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 26 cm.
- Art, American -- Themes, motives
- Art, European -- Themes, motives
- Art, Modern -- 20th century -- United States -- Themes, motives
- Postmodernism -- United States
- Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Europe -- Themes, motives
- Postmodernism -- Europe
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books