Aristotle today: essays on Aristotle's ideal of science
Papers presented at a conference entitled "Aristotle Today" held in Edmonton on March 13-15, 1986. Includes bibliographical references and indexes. The structure of Aristotelian science / Mohan Matthen -- Aristotle's world and mine / Francis Sparshott -- An Aristotelian way with scepticism / Jonathan Barnes -- Aristotle on the unity of form / Montgomery Furth -- The credibility of Aristotle's philosophy of mind / S. Marc Cohen -- Metaphysics and logic / Alan Code -- Individual substances as hylomorphic complexes / Mohan Matthen.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 196 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books