Arguments about aborigines: Australia and the evolution of social anthropology
Includes bibliographical references (p. 207-221) and index.
- LCC: GN666
- Dewey Decimal: 306/.089/9915
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiv, 225 p. : ill., map ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Aboriginal Australians -- History
- Australian aborigines -- History
- Aboriginal Australians -- Antiquities
- Australian aborigines -- Antiquities
- Aboriginal Australians -- Public opinion
- Australian aborigines -- Public opinion
- Public opinion -- Great Britain
- Anthropology -- Great Britain -- History
- Anthropology -- Great Britain -- Philosophy
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books